The first of many Inaugural Balls to be in the spotlight on New Raleigh is the Alternative Inaugural Ball, hosted at The Oxford. It will be a multi-media event with Destroy All Sweaters (A Tribute to Weezer) playing music
and audio/visual dazzle by Tim Kiernan.
Alternative Inaugural Ball, Tuesday, Jan. 20, 8pm-2am
The event is Free and all are welcome!
* Party (by proxy) with the New Prez and his pals Change and Hope!
* Dance to DJs and re-live great moments from the campaign.
* Meet area leaders and hear from can-do non-profits how YOU can make a difference.
* Enjoy free finger food and sip a special Presidential cocktail (not free, but freedom loving)
* No cover, no recounts.
* Dress is democratic (everything from suits to swimwear is OK). Flag lapel pins optional.
* Produced by Billy Warden and Greg Behr. Design and graphics by Shane Smith.