On a similar note, the latest on when they are going to open is “hopefully next weekend.” I was told that last week, so that would mean this weekend could be BBB day! Saturday looks sunny and 55. Sounds perfect for a brew outside. But, we’ve heard this before.
New restaurant in downtown Raleigh is looking to hire experienced kitchen staff. Full time and part time positions are available. Please bring resume for immediate interview appointment to 201 S. Boylan Ave.
* Location: 201 S. Boylan Ave.
* Compensation: hourly depending on experience
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.