It's not too soon to think about the election. Local businesses have come together to show their support and throw a party to help fundraise for the Bev Perdue campaign. Targeted as an accessible fundraiser for Raleigh 'innovators,' you can attend for as little as a $50 donation. Wednesday night at 6pm.
Entertainment and food include:
- Music by The Small Ponds
- Heavy hors d'ouevres from Sono, Mura, Cameron Grill and The Oxford
- Desserts from Bittycakes and Wilmoore Cafe
- Beer from Lone Rider Brewery
Also the event will host a raffle for:
- Art by David McConnell
- An evening at Poole's Diner
- Fashion from Raleigh Denim
- Furniture from Cherry Designs
- Wellness packages from Charman Driver and EVOLVE Movement
Best of all, Gov. Perdue--along with other leaders--will be on hand to share their vision and talk about your ideas.
Entry is $50 with all proceeds benefiting the Bev Perdue Committee. Buy your ticket here.
Contributors at the $100 level will get the above poster featured on this event page by Plastic Flame Press. Contributors at the $250 level will get the poster signed by Gov. Perdue and others.
Dress is creative business casual.